Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS)
Get started with your workplace charging scheme by booking a free site survey today
Workplace charging is incredibly convenient for EV owners and as sustainability practices become increasingly important for both individuals and businesses, implementing a workplace charging scheme will prove to be a savvy and rewarding investment.
Here’s just some of the perks associated with installing EV chargers at your business:
- Surpass consumers sustainability demands by offering EV charging on-site
- Meet (and potentially exceed) your CSR and environmental goals by enabling zero emission staff/consumer transport and fleet vehicles
- Increase employee retention, morale and workplace satisfaction
- Including EV charging as part of your employee benefit package provides an edge over competitors when recruiting
- Reinforce brand image as an environmentally friendly business
- Cleaner air for your community
- Encourage EV adoption
- Proudly become part of the solution to combat climate change
Here’s how it works:
Book your free, no obligation survey using the form below and we will get to work helping you choose the best EV charging solution for your business needs. During this time, we will take you through everything you need to know about the Workplace Charging Scheme.
The survey will be undertaken by a fully qualified electrical engineer on-site, at a time that is convenient for you.
Upon completing the survey, you will be provided with a bespoke EV charging point installation plan, containing a transparent breakdown of costs and next steps.
If you are happy and would like to go ahead with the installation, we will arrange an appropriate date and time to do so that doesn’t interfere with business operations.
For more info on OLEV Workplace grants and the application process, check out our Guide to OLEV