MacXcharging Limited Warranty
Your macXcharging Wallstation® is protected by a 3-year warranty, covering the cost of any breakdown repairs that occur due to defects in materials or workmanship. This provides you with the reassurance that if, within that time, your Wallstation® is proven to be defective we will, at our discretion, either repair or replace the device at no additional cost to you.
macXcharging has created this warranty with you in mind, as a result, the return process for faulty items is straightforward. Simply, email us on [email protected] or telephone us on 020 3003 4830, provide the serial number, date of purchase and a brief summary of the fault. Our technical department will conduct an assessment, contact you with further details and, if necessary, arrange a service visit.
This warranty is no longer applicable if the defect is the result of misuse, incorrect installation and/or assembly by any persons unauthorised to do so.
The validity of this warranty is subject to the following provisions:
- The Wallstation® must be installed by a macXcharging approved installation team.
- The Wallstation® has been used in a correct manner in accordance with the safety guidelines detailed in this manual.
- The Wallstation® has only been used to charge an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle.
- The Wallstation® has not been repaired, altered, serviced or dismantled by any person that has not been authorised to do so by macXcharging.
- The Wallstation® has not been modified or cleaned in an inappropriate manner.
Additionally, the guarantee offered by macXcharging does not cover damage from transportation, wear and tear, neglect, misuse and/or interference. Replacements and accessories not supplied by us are not covered by the warranty.